Friday 3 April 2015

Magazine Advert (3rd Draft)


This draft features less drastic changes compared to the differences between my first and second draft. The main bulk if the changes comes with the addition of the record companies logo, which is something that you would expect to find on a poster, thus making my poster more conventional. Another thing I have added that makes my poster more conventional is information on where you would be able to buy the album, specifically the logos for ITunes and Google Play. I have also made the date larger and added a line underneath it to make it stick out more. Below this I have added the address of my artists website so that people would be able to find out more about the artist and would be able to find out what other music they have produced as well as where they may be performing in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment