Saturday 11 April 2015

Final Day of Filming (7/4/2015)

On this day I managed to complete all the filming I needed for my music video excluding any possible re-shoots. On this day Lauren again came round to my house to shoot in multiple locations that were either at my house or around it. I decided to change the locations of a couple shots I had originally decided to film in the court yard at college as I was struggling for time and knew it would be easier to film them now.

To film I had to borrow Lauren's camera and tripod which she was kind enough to lend to me. I had to do this as I don't have a camera or tripod and I knew I would be struggling to get a camera and tripod booked out for over the Easter holidays when I would be filming,

I first filmed in my back garden which I knew would be the best place for me to film first as it prevented the issue of it getting dark before we got to filming there. I then filmed on a wall that was close to my house, again because I wanted to get this completed before it got dark. I then filmed in my sisters bedroom again which is a location I wanted to use again after the events that we had previously seen because it would allow for a book-ended ending with both it beginning and ending there.

I had to re-film some of the shots I had previously filmed due to my sister changing her duvet cover and sheets and the ones she had previously had on still been wet from the wash. I also wanted to re-film some shots because I did not like how the originals turned out.

Overall, I am happy with the filming I was able to get on this day as I have now got all the footage I need meaning if I am unable to scheduled any more filming I will at least have a completed video.

No comments:

Post a Comment